Jeremiah 29 11 Corporation, A company that is proudly Filipino owned, has been in service in the diet food industry for seven (7) years now and through its experience, allowed the company to further grow and expand its offerings.
It started with Yummy Diet, one of the pioneers of diet food delivery service in the country, followed by our acquired diet food brand, Smart Meals, also a healthy diet brand that is more affordable yet classy.
Both brands provide our clients with calorie-counted meals with detailed macros corresponding with quality brands that are researched by our team of in-house Nutritionists/Dietitians, and a carefully planned menu by our group of experienced chefs.
As it progresses, the company expanded into non-diet food business yet mainting the same approach of food handling and branding with quality, efficiency, and sophistication. Such business ventures include One Shepered - a trading and distribution company.
All together, we operate as one to achieve our vision of creating change through food.
"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Inspire change through good food
To produce quality food and outstanding service that guarantees customer satisfaction, by developing innovative meals and utilizing food processes, symbolizing our readiness to handle the dynamics or market.
To enrich lives by providing a healthy workplace, above industry-standard compensation and benefits, and to offer appropriate training, ample opportunities for growth, promote high performance and group synergy.
To ensure that all partnership are mutually beneficial and that all partners share the same values as the company.
To provide significant return of investment.
To improve the quality of life of the less fortunate by extending help by way of our available resources.
Willingness to take responsibility for our own actions.
Customers are the reason for our success and we are committed to listen and respond positively to their needs.
Acting with honesty and honor without compromising the truth.
Providing the best product and service that our team can offer.
We are one team.
For half a decade now, Yummy Diet has been an active food delivery service aimed at advocation wellness and a healthy lifestyle. From our humble beginnings, we have continued to provide quality, healthy, and delicious meals.
Smart Meals is an affordable, convenient, and healthy meal plan. It started in 2017 as an answer to the industry's search for a healthy meal plan that is budget-friendly for any individual.
FOOD FOR THE
With food as our avenue for change, and healthy diet and wellness our endeavor, we will engage communities through different feeding programs and awareness campaigns.
We at Smart Meals commit to bringing smiles to kids while eating nutritious meals through our Project Smile activity!
Thanks to our partners, U! Happy Events and Colgate for supporting our cause.
There is no greater time to inspire and be an example to the world. We take action for the greater good and for the wellness of those who serve our community.
Yummy Diet Cares together with Evian Philippines.
We are looking to significantly grow our team over the next few years. But to us, it is the quality of people rather than the quantity that counts. In short, we are after the brightest and the best people in the market to drive us forward. This means people who share our passion for excellence, have the integrity to work with professional standards and can bring a diverse range of skills to our team.
There's never been a better time to join.
Get on board and be part of our growing company.
JR. MULTIMEDIA ARTIST / DESIGNER
The Jr. Multimedia Artist/Designer supports the Marketing Team to achieve the overall look of the company and its brands.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply.
- The Ability to work collaboratively in a creative team environment.
- Knowledgeable in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign, as well as graphic design, illustration and layout.
- Can edit video using Adobe Premier, After Effects or other video editing software's.
- Having a skill in photography and videography is a plus.
- Diligence to hit deadlines, and offer suggestions to streamline and improve team processes.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating your passion for designing clean, elegant designs.
CLIENT SERVICES OFFICER
The Client Service Officer is responsible to support the corporate sales team in servicing accounts, help customers with complaints and questions, give customers information about products and services take orders, and process returns. Helps the customers understand the product and answers questions about their reservations.
- Graduate of any four-year course.
- Strong background in client services or customer relations.
- BPO experience is and advantage.
QUALITY ASSURANCE OFFICER
Quality Assurance Specialists are responsible for monitoring, inspecting, and proposing measures to correct and/or improve our company's final products and processes in order to meet established quality standards.
- Preparing and implementing quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Performing routine inspections and quality tests.
- Identifying and resolving workflow and production issues.
- Ensuring that standards and safety regulations are observed.
- Addressing and discussing issues and proposed solutions with superiors.
- Documenting quality assurance activities and creating audit reports.
- Making recommendations for improvement.
- Creating training materials and operating manuals.